Staple pre-school aims to:
Provide high quality care and education for children primarily below statutory school age.
• Work in partnership with parents to help children learn and develop.
• Add to the life and well-being of its local community.
• Offer children and their parents a service that promotes equality and values diversity.
As a member of pre-school, your child:
• Is in a safe and stimulating environment.
• Is given generous care and attention, because of our high ratio of adults to children.
• Has the chance to join with other children and adults to live, play, work and learn together.
• Is helped to take forward her/his learning and development by being helped to build on what she/he already knows and can do.
• Has a personal key person who makes sure your child makes satisfying progress.
• Is in a pre-school which sees you as a partner in helping your child to learn and develop.
• Is in a pre-school in which parents help to shape the service it offers.
The service offered by Staple pre-school:
• The pre-school is open 38 weeks.
• We are open 5 mornings a week (Monday – Friday, except Public Holidays).
• We provide care and education for young children between the ages of 2 and school age.
• We provide 15 hours free care and education for children from the term after their 3rd Birthday until school age.
We offer care and education between 09.15 – 12.15